The learning objectives in these modern approaches include not only the creation of knowledge, but also the overall development of the students, their intellectual, labor, artistic skills, satisfaction of cognitive and spiritual needs of students. The teacher directs the learning and cognitive activities of students while encouraging and independent work, activity and creative exploration. Educational partnership – this humanistic idea of joint development activities of children and teachers Hi basis of mutual understanding, penetration into the inner world of each other, the collective analysis of the progress and results of this work. The lessons of cooperation, co-creation – it is a long process of restructuring the thinking of trainees on the scheme “heard-remember-told” the scheme “has known (putsm search results together with the teacher and classmates) comprehended-said memorized.”
50. LAWS AND LAWS OF LEARNING
Laws didactic educational process expressed robust domestic communications, reflecting the operation and development of the process of education, training. There are the following basic laws:
• Law of the social conditioning of the aims, content and methods of education reveals the influence of the objective process of public relations, social order and social order for the formation of all the elements of education and training.
• Law of educating and developing training reveals correlation mastery of knowledge, techniques and all-round development of the personality.
• Law of the conditionality of training and education of students reveals the nature of the relationship between ways of organizing learning activities of students and learning outcomes.
• Law of the integrity and unity of the educational process – reveals the need for harmonious unity of the rational, emotional, meaningful, operational, motivational components of the educational process.
• The Law of Unity and the relationship of theory and practice in education.
• The law of unity and interdependence of individual and collective training activities
Patterns of learning – this objective, significant, sustainable links between the constituent components of the learning process, but these links are mostly based probabilistic and statistical in nature, manifested as a trend, that is, not in every case, but in a lot of cases.
Stand outside the laws of the learning process and internal. The first is characterized by dependence on social learning processes and the conditions of social and political situations, the culture, etc.
The internal laws of the learning process are the connection between its parts: between the objectives, content, methods, tools, forms,